Friday, July 16, 2010

Melissa's Wedding




Today was a warm, but beautiful day for an outdoor wedding! I also drove the farthest I have ever drove for a flower delivery...from Chaska to Red Wing. It took me an hour and a half to get there, and it was so fun to finally see a town I have never been to! Melissa the bride was totally prompt and looked beautiful! The deep red gerbs matched her bridesmaid's dresses perfectly, I was so excited! As you can see, I didn't get to design too much for this wedding, but it was so fun to be a part of Melissa's wedding in this way! I hope that she will send me some professional pics soon, so you can see how well the flowers matched.

COMPLIMENTS FROM THE BRIDE:
I wanted to say thank you once again for the beautiful flowers!! You did an amazing job and I loved them!
Missy 7-16-10

No comments:

Post a Comment