Saturday, June 18, 2011

Heather Drake's Wedding

Heather's wedding this weekend was every florists' dream! I have been "playing" with flowers for over 10 years now and I finally got to design for a bride that was having her reception at the Calhoun Beach Club! I have so wanted to go there for years, and it was as beautiful as I thought it would be! Too bad my camera battery died by the time I got there...I have seen some professional shots though and will post them soon, they were awesome! This wedding was also amazing because I got to use Peonies and Hyrangeas! I also got to use my two favorite colors, Pink and Purple! I think my favorite part about this wedding was how the pew flowers doubled up as table centerpieces down the center of the huge oval head table...professional shots later will show you what I mean, it was a long and busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment